A luscious light meal for a hot summer night!
Baked Ricotta and Roast Pumpkin Salad with Toasted Rye
- Spray oil
- 500g low fat ricotta
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- Sprinkle chilli flakes
- For the salad:
- 1 cup pumpkin pieces, roasted
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- ¼ red onion
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, roasted
- Rye bread, toasted
- Preheat oven to 200° Spray 2 ramekins with olive oil.
- Combine ricotta, parmesan, egg, chilli and oregano in a small bowl
- Transfer mixture to oiled ramekins, spray top with olive oil and place in hot oven for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the salad ingredients and toast the bread.
- Ricotta is cooked when golden and set. Serve alongside bread and salad.