Light, fresh, quick & packed with flavour – what more could you ask for!
- 1/2 cup dry cous cous, rehydrated
- 1/2 bunch parsley, chopped
- 1/2 bunch coriander, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, sliced thinly
- 1 cup roast capsicum slices
- 1 teaspoon Moroccan seasoning
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Drizzle olive oil
- 2 fillets of barramundi
Combine all ingredients (except oil and fish) in a bowl, toss to combine.
Heat oil in pan over moderate to high heat. Cook fish (skin side down) for 3 minutes, turn and cook for a further 3 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!